Look no farther than this page for the newest job openings in the Finance Department of Sindh in the year 2023. In accordance with the Sindh Management Position Scales Policy 2022, the Finance Department of the Government of Sindh is accepting applications from qualified, qualified, and disciplined individuals for the positions listed.
The Finance Department of Sindh is currently accepting applications for a (Debt Management Specialist-Debt Management Unit). Successful applicants will get a competitive salary and benefits package in addition to working in a stimulating and rewarding government setting. Any citizen of Pakistan is eligible to submit an application. The appointment will be temporary and on contract.
Guys, if you want to get hired before the deadline and seize this great opportunity, you’d better get your applications in right away. So, I’ll spill the beans on the remainder of the information down below.
The Government of Sindh employs a Finance Department to oversee and manage the province’s money and assets. This department is in charge of handling any and all financial matters pertaining to the province. Therefore, the division is part of the government and provides a wide range of government positions.
Candidates for the aforementioned position must have an MBA, MSc, CFA, CA, or PhD from an accredited institution in addition to the necessary experience.
The minimum age requirement is from 60 to 65 years old.
- Debt Management Specialist-Debt Management Unit
How to Apply for Finance Department Sindh Jobs:
- If you satisfy the requirements, please send your application (or CV), along with copies of your degrees and/or work experience, CNIC, proof of residency, proof that you are disabled, and a current photo, to the address listed below.
- On August 31st, 2023, the application period will close.
- In order to apply, you must be a permanent resident of Sindh.
- No applications received after the deadline will be considered.
Address: Finance Department, Government of Sindh, A.K. Lodhi Block, Finance Department, Sindh Secretariat, Shahra-e-Kamal Ata Turk, Karachi.