Check all the details about how to apply for Fauji Foundation Scholarship 2022 FFES Educational Stipend Scheme from here. Last date to apply is 31 May, 2022. Fauji Foundation Educational Stipend Scheme is the oldest education welfare measure of the Fauji Foundation. The benefits of this scheme are reaching Beneficiaries studying in schools, colleges, universities as well as those undergoing professional/ technical education.
Fauji Foundation Scholarship 2022 FFES
In session 2018-19 the total number of awards was about 47,410 and the amount allocated, was almost Rs. 212.556 million. For the award of FEES scholarships for the year 2022, students are divided into four groups. The details of these groups are mention below.
- Students enrolled in Intermediate / DAE
- Minimum 80% marks in Matriculation
- Students enrolled in 4-5 years undergraduate degree programs
- Minimum 80% marks in FA/FSc
- Students enrolled in Cadet Colleges
- Pre-Matric Classes
- Students enrolled in Class 1-10
How to apply for Fauji Foundation Scholarships
- Application forms can be download / obtained on cash payment. The price of one form is only Rs.6.00.
- The form can be obtained from offices of District Armed Services Board, Fauji Foundation Welfare Projects as well as from from Fauji Foundation Head Office, 68 Tipu Road, Chaklala, Rawalpindi Cantt.
- Form can also be downloaded free of cost from the Fauji Foundation website