Check how to submit application for Deputy Commissioner Upper Chitral Jobs from here. Last date to apply is January 10, 2021. Incomplete applications & applications receive after due date will not be entertain. Only short listed candidates will be called.
Brief Info Introduction About Deputy Commissioner Upper Chitral Jobs
Deputy Commissioner office upper chitral invites application from suitable & hard working candidates. Name of the posts are Driver (BPS-06), Watchman (BPS-03), Sweeper (BPS-03), Financial (BPS-03), and Cook (BPS-03). Only candidates who are residents of District Chitral and have local domiciles are eligible to apply. Appointments will be made on a permanent basis.
How To Apply For DCO Upper Chital Vacancies
- Applicants must arrive at “Deputy Commissioner Upper Chitral” on or before the closing date with certified CNIC, domicile, educational certificate, 02 passport size photographs, and character certificate.
- No TA / DA is available for test / interview purpose.
- Government employers can apply through appropriate channel.
- The application due date is January 10, 2021.
- Candidates who have relevant qualifications, i.e. Middle / Matriculation or equivalent degree can apply online.
- Age range: 18 to 40 years while driver age is 18 to 32 years.
- The “Job Application Form” must be accompanied by two recent CNIC, domicile, educational certificate, and two recent passport size photographs.