Check apply procedure for Chitral Forest Division Jobs Via KPTA from here. Last date to apply is Saturday, 30th November, 2019. Chitral Chitral River in northern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. Chitral also served as the capital of the princely state of Chitral until 1947. Application are invited from candidates to fulfill the posts in Forest division of Chitral. You can tap this page to get all the useful info about the jobs in Chitral Forest Division.
Title of the jobs is Junior Clerk & Forest Guard. All those candidates who have require qualification & skills must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as terms & conditions for the jobs in Forest Division Chitral are mention below.
Chitral Forest Division Jobs Via KPTA
|Last Date To Apply||Saturday, 30th November, 2019|
|Job Title||Junior Clerk (BS-11)|
Forest Guard (BS-08)
|Domicile||Lower/Upper Chitral Districts|
How to Apply For Chital Junior clerk & Forest Guard Jobs ?
- Application Form along With online bank slip amounting to Rs.400/- as written screening processing fee is available at KP Testing Agency (KPTA) website.
- Candidates are required to submit application along with original online bank deposit slip copy ‘ of CNIC, Domicile, relevant attested Academic and experience Certificate to Office at # 23rd Floor, Shami Apartments, Canal Road, Warsak Road, Peshawar.
- KPTA will issue Roll No. Slips through; courier/postal service to each candidate.
- Eligible candidates shall take print out of their Electronic Roll Number Slip.
- Candidate’s provided information will be considered as final information for processing. Candidate Will be self responsible for any information concealed the facts and Will withdrawn from the process at any stage.
- Selected candidates Will be required to undergo one year training at KPK Forest Training School Thai Abbottabad.
- Posts can be increased or decreased at any stage.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.