Check how to apply for Benazir Income Support Program BISP Jobs November 2019 from here. Last date to apply is Thursday, 28th November, 2019. The Benazir Income Support Programme is a federal unconditional cash transfer poverty reduction program in Pakistan. Launched in July 2008, it is the largest single social safety net program in the country. The jobs in BISP are offer on contract basis. Initially for the period of 1 year. Contract of Benazir Income Support Program jobs is extendable on satisfactory performance.
Title of the bisp jobs are Assistant Network Administrator, Assistant System Engineer, Operations Design and Planning Specialist, NSER Compliance and Payment Coordinator, HR Management Associate, Payment Specialist & Communication Specialist. All those candidates who have require qualification & skills must apply to grab this golden chance. Applying procedure as well as terms & conditions for the jobs in Benazir Income Support Program are mention below.
Benazir Income Support Program BISP Jobs
|Last Date To Apply||Thursday, 28th November, 2019|
||Mention below In Job Ad
How to Apply / General Instructions For BISP Islamabad Posts ?
- Detailed Terms of Reference (TORs) for each position and Application Form can be downloaded from bisp website.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- T.A/D.A shall not be admissible.
- Remuneration would be negotiable commensurate to qualification and experience of the candidate. Attention of prospective individuals is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of Consultants’ Selection Guidelines: whereby “Consultants shall not be hired for any assignment that would be in conflict with their prior or current obligations to other clients, or that may place them in a position of being unable to carry out the assignment in the best interest of the Borrower”.
- Applications on prescribed “Application Form” available at BISPs official website duly filled in by the interested candidates along-with updated/detailed CV should reach Director HR (HQ & Policy) in due time.