In this post we provide our visitors about details related to Balochistan Quetta Govt Jobs At Women Development Department. Last date to apply is December 01,2022. Eligible candidates can apply in due time for Women Development Department Baluchistan jobs. No TA/ DA is paid for interview.
If anyone wants to apply for more than one post for Women Development Department vacancies. Then he/ she must submit separate application. The department reserves the right to increase or decrease posts or to stop the recruitment process at any stage. Government employer who wants to apply for Women Development Department Quetta jobs should route their applications through proper channel & submit NOC with the application.
Applications with attested copies of Educational Certificates/Degree, CNIC, Domicile, and One Passport Size Photo should reach to Director, Women Development Department Balochistan, Quetta. All those candidates who are eligible for today Balochistan government jobs must apply to avail this golden chance.
Balochistan Quetta Govt Jobs At Women Development Department
|Date Published||20 November, 2022|
|Hiring Organization Name
||Women Development Department Baluchistan|
|Jobs Location||Balochistan, Quetta, Pakistan|
|Valid Date To Apply||December 02, 2022|
Vacant Positions Title:
- Attested copies of all educational certificates
- Domicile, and Experience certificates
- passport size photo graphs
آپ کو درخواست فارم کا سمپل کی ضرورت ہے تو کیمنٹ میں پتا دیں اپنا ای میل لکھ دیں آپ کو فارم ای میل کر دیا جائے گا۔
- Candidates must upload attested copies of Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned. If Current work experience is not available, candidates must attach ‘No Objection Certificate’ with employment details.
- Incomplete unclear application form or attached documents with missing/ unclear information shall not be accepted.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s) by giving cogent reasons.
- Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC, experience certificates and provide HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.