Here we will update the latest job openings from (tutor jobs aiou) AIOU Tutor Jobs 2022 online application last day. Enter tr.aiou.edu.pk. Applications are submitted from here one of the well-known and reputable universities, Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad. This university aims to recruit suitable, coordinated and trained applicants necessary to recruit applicants for the following positions including (tutor/resource officer). Appointments are contract based and every holder of Pakistani nationality is eligible to apply for her AIOU job in Pakistan. I will let you know the details of the job.
What is AIOU?
AIOU is abbreviated as Allama Iqbal Open University. Islamabad is a public state university located in the capital of its native Pakistan, considered as his fourth largest university with a large number of faculty, students and a large number of courses offered by the university. The university always offers faculty and non-faculty positions from master’s degree to entry level. His latest AIOU Jobs 2022 are welcome to apply.
Reasons to apply for the AIOU Tutor Jobs
AIOU recruits tutors/resource persons to provide educational services to students through the online learning management system “Aaghi LMS”, and AIOU tutors will guide students in the various programs listed below. Mathura / SSC Intermediate/HSSC Associate Degree Master/Bachelor (4 years) Bed and ADE PhD/Master’s Degree
What is the salary of an AIOU tutor?
AIOU teachers’ salaries are estimated at Rs. 25000/- to Rs. 80000/- depending on program level. Eligibility Criteria for Tutoring Jobs at AIOU: The eligibility criteria for these positions are very simple. To apply for such positions, you must have a PhD/Master/Master’s degree in a related field and several years of expertise.
Eligibility Criteria for Tutoring Jobs in AIOU
Candidates wish to join Allama Iqbal Open University AIOU must possess PhD / M.Phil / Masters degree.
- Tutors / Resource Persons
How to apply for AIOU Tutor Jobs 2022 ?
- Applicants wishing to apply must register online using the link https://tr.aiou.edu.pk.
- Candidates must create a profile on her AIOU’s official job portal and apply for a tutor
- Candidates have to pay 1000/- as commission at ABL, UBL and FWBL branches. Processing fees can also be deposited through Easypaisa, Upaisa, Telenor and UBank Bank branches.
- The electronic registration deadline is October 10,
- Candidates in the Government/Semi-Government sector must apply through appropriate
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to test/interview
- Applicants must bring the original at the time of Stay in touch with us to apply for the best career opportunities and find other jobs available in your desired sector.